Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHONIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHONIED exist?
Definitions of PHONIED in dictionaries:
- adj - not genuine or real
- v - to alter so as to make appear genuine
There are 7 letters in PHONIED: D E H I N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHONIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHONIED plus a wildcard: PHONIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHONIED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHONIED
- American Idol Reject phonied Documents TMZ.com
- Murdoch phonied Wall Street Journal circulation Dvorak News Blog
- Daily Kos phonied-Up Republican Soldier - Yes phonied-Up
- ... de Espada went bananas buying fruit (phonied up 17K disclosure form
- phonied UP IMAGE MAKEOVERS
- seat after the L.A. County D.A. filed legal docs claiming he phonied ...
- ... courtesy lsusports.net Wish I Was Going photo phonied by Danny Fox
- But real or phonied up lets face it eating is shoving food into a ...
- As it turned out Potti just phonied up the data to yield the ...
- ... & again gave his stamp of approval to this phonied up biography
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.