Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POINTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does POINTED exist?
Definitions of POINTED in dictionaries:
- verb - indicate a place, direction, person, or thing
- verb - be oriented
- verb - direct into a position for use
- verb - direct the course
- verb - be a signal for or a symptom of
- verb - sail close to the wind
- verb - mark (Hebrew words) with diacritics
- verb - mark with diacritics
- verb - mark (a psalm text) to indicate the points at which the music changes
- verb - be positionable in a specified manner
- verb - intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- verb - indicate the presence of (game) by standing and pointing with the muzzle
- verb - give a point to
- verb - repair the joints of bricks
- adj - having a point
- adj - direct and obvious in meaning or reference
- Having an end coming to a point: a pointed stick.
- Sharp; cutting: a pointed critique.
- Obviously directed at or making reference to a particular person or thing: a pointed comment.
- Clearly evident or conspicuous; marked: a pointed lack of interest.
- Characterized by the use of a pointed crown, as in Gothic architecture: a pointed arch.
- verb - to indicate direction with the finger
There are 7 letters in POINTED: D E I N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POINTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POINTED plus a wildcard: POINTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POINTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POINTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.