Scrabble word: POINTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does POINTED exist?
Definitions of POINTED in dictionaries:
- verb - indicate a place, direction, person, or thing
- verb - be oriented
- verb - direct into a position for use
- verb - direct the course
- verb - be a signal for or a symptom of
- verb - sail close to the wind
- verb - mark (Hebrew words) with diacritics
- verb - mark with diacritics
- verb - mark (a psalm text) to indicate the points at which the music changes
- verb - be positionable in a specified manner
- verb - intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- verb - indicate the presence of (game) by standing and pointing with the muzzle
- verb - give a point to
- verb - repair the joints of bricks
- adj - having a point
- adj - direct and obvious in meaning or reference
- Having an end coming to a point: a pointed stick.
- Sharp; cutting: a pointed critique.
- Obviously directed at or making reference to a particular person or thing: a pointed comment.
- Clearly evident or conspicuous; marked: a pointed lack of interest.
- Characterized by the use of a pointed crown, as in Gothic architecture: a pointed arch.
- verb - to indicate direction with the finger