Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINION exist?
Definitions of PINION in dictionaries:
- noun - a gear with a small number of teeth designed to mesh with a larger wheel or rack
- noun - any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird
- noun - wing of a bird
- verb - bind the arms of
- verb - cut the wings off (of birds)
- The wing of a bird.
- The outer rear edge of the wing of a bird, containing the primary feathers.
- A primary feather of a bird.
- To remove or bind the wing feathers of (a bird) to prevent flight.
- To cut or bind (the wings of a bird).
- To restrain or immobilize (a person) by binding the arms.
- To bind (a person’s arms).
- To bind fast or hold down; shackle.
- A small cogwheel that engages or is engaged by a larger cogwheel or a rack.
- v - to remove or bind the wing feathers of to prevent flight
There are 6 letters in PINION: I I N N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINION plus a wildcard: PINION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINION
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINION
- Gear pinion
- FYI these small ridges are also pinions.
- pinion shaft
- pinion P1 gear box BentBlog
- Parts pinion Spur & Clutch Bell Gears Team Associated - Champions ...
- Curved Rack and pinion - Rackandpinion.org
- pinion Cutter
- Each leg would then be controlled by its own gearmotor and locked into ...
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG ZF Parts Products
- image Racks and pinions
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.