Scrabble word: PINION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINION exist?
Definitions of PINION in dictionaries:
- noun - a gear with a small number of teeth designed to mesh with a larger wheel or rack
- noun - any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird
- noun - wing of a bird
- verb - bind the arms of
- verb - cut the wings off (of birds)
- The wing of a bird.
- The outer rear edge of the wing of a bird, containing the primary feathers.
- A primary feather of a bird.
- To remove or bind the wing feathers of (a bird) to prevent flight.
- To cut or bind (the wings of a bird).
- To restrain or immobilize (a person) by binding the arms.
- To bind (a person’s arms).
- To bind fast or hold down; shackle.
- A small cogwheel that engages or is engaged by a larger cogwheel or a rack.
- verb - to remove or bind the wing feathers of to prevent flight