Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPINION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPINION exist?
Definitions of OPINION in dictionaries:
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- noun - a message expressing a belief about something
- noun - a belief or sentiment shared by most people
- noun - the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
- noun - the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
- noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: “The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion” (Elizabeth Drew).
- A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
- A judgment or an estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.
- The prevailing view: public opinion.
- A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.
- noun - a conclusion or judgment one holds to be true
There are 7 letters in OPINION: I I N N O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPINION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPINION plus a wildcard: OPINION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPINION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPINION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.