Scrabble word: OPINION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPINION exist?
Definitions of OPINION in dictionaries:
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- noun - a message expressing a belief about something
- noun - a belief or sentiment shared by most people
- noun - the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
- noun - the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
- noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: “The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion” (Elizabeth Drew).
- A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
- A judgment or an estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.
- The prevailing view: public opinion.
- A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.
- noun - a conclusion or judgment one holds to be true