Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORPID
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORPID exist?
Definitions of TORPID in dictionaries:
- adj - slow and apathetic
- adj - in a condition of biological rest or suspended animation
- Deprived of the power of motion or feeling; benumbed.
- Dormant; hibernating.
- Lethargic; apathetic.
- n - a racing boat
There are 6 letters in TORPID: D I O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORPID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORPID plus a wildcard: TORPID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORPID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORPID
- Kew Kew Magazine Photography Kews work at home and abroad torpid ...
- torpid Define torpid with cartoon image
- torpid - Fraiseman (Front Cover)
- torpid Velocity - Susan Adams
- Max Ernst torpid Town
- Introduction to Geospatial Analysis Final Project
- from torpid May by torpid May
- torpid Liver Positively Cured The Quack Doctor
- torpid Of The Morlocks by BoyWithAntlers on deviantART