Scrabble word: TRANSITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSITION exist?
Definitions of TRANSITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- noun - an event that results in a transformation
- noun - a change from one place or state or subject or stage to another
- noun - a musical passage moving from one key to another
- noun - a passage that connects a topic to one that follows
- verb - cause to convert or undergo a transition
- verb - make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another)
- Passage from one form, state, style, or place to another.
- Passage from one subject to another in discourse.
- A word, phrase, sentence, or series of sentences connecting one part of a discourse to another.
- A modulation, especially a brief one.
- A passage connecting two themes.
There are 10 letters in TRANSITION: A I I N N O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSITION plus a wildcard: TRANSITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSITION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.