Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIAPIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIAPIR exist?
Definitions of DIAPIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a domed rock formation where a core of rock has moved upward and pierced through the more brittle overlying strata
- An anticlinal fold in which a mobile core, such as salt or gypsum, has pierced through the more brittle overlying rock.
- adj - a bend in a layer of rock [n -S] : DIAPIRIC
There are 6 letters in DIAPIR: A D I I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAPIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIAPIR plus a wildcard: DIAPIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIAPIR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIAPIR
- ... Ocean Explorer Windows to the Deep Schematic diagram of a diapir
- The end-Permian methane catastrophe
- Salt Dome
- diapir. Tverrsnitt av en saltdiapir.
- diapir ( American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language ...
- ... salt diapir . diapirs can also be formed by flowing shale or magma
- Geopic Album diapir muowy [diapir]
- La carte et la coupe A-B qui suivent extraites dune publication de ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.