Scrabble word: STRIDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIDENT exist?
Definitions of STRIDENT in dictionaries:
- adj - conspicuously and offensively loud
- adj - of speech sounds produced by forcing air through a constricted passage (as `f', `s', `z', or `th' in both `thin' and `then')
- adj - being sharply insistent on being heard
- adj - unpleasantly loud and harsh
- Loud, harsh, grating, or shrill; discordant.
- adv - having a high-pitched and piercing quality [adj SHRILLER, SHRILLEST] : SHRILLY
- verb - to utter a shrill sound
There are 8 letters in STRIDENT: D E I N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIDENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIDENT plus a wildcard: STRIDENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIDENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words