Scrabble word: STRIDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIDENT exist?
Definitions of STRIDENT in dictionaries:
- adj - conspicuously and offensively loud
- adj - of speech sounds produced by forcing air through a constricted passage (as `f', `s', `z', or `th' in both `thin' and `then')
- adj - being sharply insistent on being heard
- adj - unpleasantly loud and harsh
- Loud, harsh, grating, or shrill; discordant.
- adv - having a high-pitched and piercing quality [adj SHRILLER, SHRILLEST] : SHRILLY
- verb - to utter a shrill sound
There are 8 letters in STRIDENT: D E I N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIDENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIDENT plus a wildcard: STRIDENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIDENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIDENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.