Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPANNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPANNED exist?
Definitions of SPANNED in dictionaries:
- noun - the complete duration of something
- noun - the distance or interval between two points
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - a unit of length based on the width of the expanded human hand (usually taken as 9 inches)
- noun - a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- noun - the act of sitting or standing astride
- v - to extend over or across
There are 7 letters in SPANNED: A D E N N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPANNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPANNED plus a wildcard: SPANNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPANNED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPANNED
- ... of a Black And White Butterfly With Its Wings spanned by dero 39730
- Free Buzzard Clip Art Kenyas BPO Sector Study
- Self energizing disc brakes and spanned ten feet five inches
- hawk clip art
- ... at 80 actress whose career spanned 6 decades - Worldnews.com
- Heraldic Eagle With spanned Wings 2 Royalty Free Vector Illustration
- Hardcore - spAThe term spa is associated with water treatment which is ...
- billboard displaying Recep Tayyip Erdogans election campaign banner ...
- spanned Green Monarch Butterfly by Pushkin
- ... as female icon whose powerful comedy spanned decades - Press-Telegram