Scrabble word: PETITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETITION exist?
Definitions of PETITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority
- noun - reverent petition to a deity
- verb - write a petition for something to somebody
- A solemn supplication or request to a superior authority; an entreaty.
- A formal written document requesting a right or benefit from a person or group in authority.
- A formal written application requesting a court for a specific judicial action: a petition for appeal.
- The judicial action asked for in any such request.
- Something requested or entreated.
- To address a petition to.
- To make a request, especially formally: petitioned for retrial.
- verb - to make a formal request
There are 8 letters in PETITION: E I I N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETITION plus a wildcard: PETITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETITION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PETITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.