Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PETITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETITION exist?
Definitions of PETITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority
- noun - reverent petition to a deity
- verb - write a petition for something to somebody
- A solemn supplication or request to a superior authority; an entreaty.
- A formal written document requesting a right or benefit from a person or group in authority.
- A formal written application requesting a court for a specific judicial action: a petition for appeal.
- The judicial action asked for in any such request.
- Something requested or entreated.
- To address a petition to.
- To make a request, especially formally: petitioned for retrial.
- v - to make a formal request
There are 8 letters in PETITION: E I I N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETITION plus a wildcard: PETITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETITION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PETITION
- petition Download
- The 1897 petition Against the Annexation of Hawaii
- RCWS petition
- petition Signed by Thomas A. Edison for Sunday Openings at the Worlds ...
- On-Line petition httpwww.petitionOnline.comTRADIOpetition.html
- petition Template Ideas Recommended for Online Campaigns
- FileHawaii petition against annexation image1.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- petition drive formed to repeal voter ID law In Session
- The Center for the Teaching of American History -- The Meaning of ...
- Example of a petition for Degrees of Freemasonry