Is PETITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PETITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority
- noun - reverent petition to a deity
- verb - write a petition for something to somebody
- A solemn supplication or request to a superior authority; an entreaty.
- A formal written document requesting a right or benefit from a person or group in authority.
- A formal written application requesting a court for a specific judicial action: a petition for appeal.
- The judicial action asked for in any such request.
- Something requested or entreated.
- To address a petition to.
- To make a request, especially formally: petitioned for retrial.
- verb - to make a formal request
There are 8 letters in PETITION: E I I N O P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PETITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PETITION, to go: PETITION?
Rearrange the letters in PETITION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PETITION
6 letters out of PETITION
5 letters out of PETITION
4 letters out of PETITION
3 letters out of PETITION
2 letters out of PETITION
Contextual use of PETITION
What's nearby PETITION
Lookup in Wiki for PETITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PETITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PETITION"