Scrabble word: ATTEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTEND exist?
Definitions of ATTEND in dictionaries:
- verb - be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - give heed (to)
- To be present at: attended class.
- To accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result: The speech was attended by wild applause.
- To accompany or wait upon as a companion or servant.
- To take care of (a sick person, for example).
- To take charge of: They attended our affairs during our absence.
- To listen to; heed: attended my every word.
- To wait for; expect.
- To be present.
- To take care; give attention: We’ll attend to that problem later.
- To apply or direct oneself: attended to their business.
- To pay attention: attended disinterestedly to the debate.
- To remain ready to serve; wait.
- To delay or wait.
- verb - to be present at
There are 6 letters in ATTEND: A D E N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTEND plus a wildcard: ATTEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTEND
Images for ATTEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.