Scrabble word: DISTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTANT exist?
Definitions of DISTANT in dictionaries:
- adj - separated in space or coming from or going to a distance
- adj - far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
- adj - remote in manner
- adj - separate or apart in time
- adj - located far away spatially
- Separate or apart in space.
- Far removed; remote: distant lands.
- Coming from or going to a distance: a distant sound; a distant telephone call.
- Far removed or apart in time: the distant past; distant events.
- Far apart in relationship: a distant cousin.
- Minimally similar: a distant likeness.
- Far removed mentally: distant thoughts.
- These adjectives mean apart from others in space, time, or relationship.
- adj - far off or apart