Scrabble word: DISTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTANT exist?
Definitions of DISTANT in dictionaries:
- adj - separated in space or coming from or going to a distance
- adj - far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
- adj - remote in manner
- adj - separate or apart in time
- adj - located far away spatially
- Separate or apart in space.
- Far removed; remote: distant lands.
- Coming from or going to a distance: a distant sound; a distant telephone call.
- Far removed or apart in time: the distant past; distant events.
- Far apart in relationship: a distant cousin.
- Minimally similar: a distant likeness.
- Far removed mentally: distant thoughts.
- These adjectives mean apart from others in space, time, or relationship.
- adj - far off or apart
There are 7 letters in DISTANT: A D I N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTANT plus a wildcard: DISTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.