Scrabble word: NETTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NETTED exist?
Definitions of NETTED in dictionaries:
- noun - a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- noun - a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- noun - the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- noun - a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- noun - game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- verb - catch with a net
- adj - having open interstices or resembling a web
- verb - to catch in a net (a type of openwork fabric)
There are 6 letters in NETTED: D E E N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NETTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NETTED plus a wildcard: NETTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NETTED
Images for NETTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.