Is RENDITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RENDITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc.
- noun - an explanation of something that is not immediately obvious
- noun - handing over prisoners to countries where torture is allowed
- noun - the act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance
- The act of rendering.
- An interpretation of a musical score or a dramatic piece.
- A performance of a musical or dramatic work.
- A translation, often interpretive.
- A surrender.
There are 9 letters in RENDITION: D E I I N N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RENDITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RENDITION, to go: RENDITION?
Rearrange the letters in RENDITION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RENDITION
8 letters out of RENDITION
7 letters out of RENDITION
6 letters out of RENDITION
5 letters out of RENDITION
4 letters out of RENDITION
3 letters out of RENDITION
2 letters out of RENDITION
Contextual use of RENDITION
What's nearby RENDITION
Lookup in Wiki for RENDITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RENDITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RENDITION"