Scrabble word: RENDITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENDITION exist?
Definitions of RENDITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc.
- noun - an explanation of something that is not immediately obvious
- noun - handing over prisoners to countries where torture is allowed
- noun - the act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance
- The act of rendering.
- An interpretation of a musical score or a dramatic piece.
- A performance of a musical or dramatic work.
- A translation, often interpretive.
- A surrender.