Scrabble word: RENDITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENDITION exist?
Definitions of RENDITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc.
- noun - an explanation of something that is not immediately obvious
- noun - handing over prisoners to countries where torture is allowed
- noun - the act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance
- The act of rendering.
- An interpretation of a musical score or a dramatic piece.
- A performance of a musical or dramatic work.
- A translation, often interpretive.
- A surrender.
There are 9 letters in RENDITION: D E I I N N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENDITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENDITION plus a wildcard: RENDITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENDITION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RENDITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.