Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENDENT exist?
Definitions of PENDENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- noun - branched lighting fixture
- adj - held from above
- Hanging down; dangling; suspended.
- Projecting; overhanging.
- Awaiting settlement; pending.
- n - a hanging ornament
There are 7 letters in PENDENT: D E E N N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENDENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENDENT plus a wildcard: PENDENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENDENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENDENT
- Stella Double Flower Pendant Erica Sharpe
- Ruby Pendant
- ctw Bezel Set Diamond Halo Necklace in Palladium
- ... Pendants Novelty LusciousS Stately Steel Lacy Filigree Circle Pendant
- Capiz Pendant - contemporary - pendant lighting - - by Pottery Barn
- Pendant Lighting CONTEMPORIST
- Broaden Your Search For Modern Drum Pendant Lighting
- Large Pendant Light Fixture for above Counter or Dining Table ...
- ASHYL Sterling Silver Name Pendant With Heart SA8979
- ... Anthony Jewelry Double Overlay Lords Prayer Stainless Steel Pendant
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.