Scrabble word: DISTORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTORT exist?
Definitions of DISTORT in dictionaries:
- verb - make false by mutilation or addition
- verb - form into a spiral shape
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - affect as in thought or feeling
- verb - alter the shape of (something) by stress
- To twist out of a proper or natural relation of parts; misshape.
- To give a false or misleading account of; misrepresent.
- These verbs mean to change and spoil the form or character of something.
- verb - to twist or bend out of shape