Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISTORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTORT exist?
Definitions of DISTORT in dictionaries:
- verb - make false by mutilation or addition
- verb - form into a spiral shape
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - affect as in thought or feeling
- verb - alter the shape of (something) by stress
- To twist out of a proper or natural relation of parts; misshape.
- To give a false or misleading account of; misrepresent.
- These verbs mean to change and spoil the form or character of something.
- verb - to twist or bend out of shape
There are 7 letters in DISTORT: D I O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTORT plus a wildcard: DISTORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTORT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.