Scrabble word: DISTORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTORTS exist?
Definitions of DISTORTS in dictionaries:
- verb - make false by mutilation or addition
- verb - form into a spiral shape
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - affect as in thought or feeling
- verb - alter the shape of (something) by stress
- verb - to twist or bend out of shape
There are 8 letters in DISTORTS: D I O R S S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTORTS plus a wildcard: DISTORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTORTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.