Scrabble word: ITERATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITERATION exist?
Definitions of ITERATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated
- noun - (computer science) executing the same set of instructions a given number of times or until a specified result is obtained
- noun - doing or saying again
- The act or an instance of iterating; repetition.
- A computational procedure in which the desired result is approached through a repeated cycle of operations, each of which more closely approximates the desired result.
- The process of repeating a set of instructions a specified number of times or until a specific result is achieved.
There are 9 letters in ITERATION: A E I I N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ITERATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ITERATION plus a wildcard: ITERATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ITERATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ITERATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.