Scrabble word: ITERATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITERATION exist?
Definitions of ITERATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated
- noun - (computer science) executing the same set of instructions a given number of times or until a specified result is obtained
- noun - doing or saying again
- The act or an instance of iterating; repetition.
- A computational procedure in which the desired result is approached through a repeated cycle of operations, each of which more closely approximates the desired result.
- The process of repeating a set of instructions a specified number of times or until a specific result is achieved.