Scrabble word: RECITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECITATION exist?
Definitions of RECITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - written matter that is recited from memory
- noun - a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
- noun - a regularly scheduled session as part of a course of study
- noun - systematic training by multiple repetitions
- The act of reciting memorized materials in a public performance.
- The material so presented.
- Oral delivery of prepared lessons by a pupil.
- The class period within which this delivery occurs.
- verb - to quote as an authority or example
There are 10 letters in RECITATION: A C E I I N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECITATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECITATION plus a wildcard: RECITATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECITATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECITATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.