Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CITTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITTERN exist?
Definitions of CITTERN in dictionaries:
- noun - a 16th century musical instrument resembling a guitar with a pear-shaped soundbox and wire strings
- A 16th-century guitar with a flat, pear-shaped body.
- n - a pear-shaped guitar
There are 7 letters in CITTERN: C E I N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CITTERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITTERN plus a wildcard: CITTERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITTERN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CITTERN
- Ilustrao de um cistre (chamado cythara Italica et Germanica para ...
- Kitty Donohoe Press Picture 3
- Nishiki-san Lark cittern Republic Resonator Mando
- Clip Art Musical
- Larry Ayers playing the cittern which is featured in the above photos.
- Any other violin shops near to South East LondonCentral London that ...
- The Renaissance cittern Site 4 course chromatic cittern by Bruce ...
- cittern inversions - the magic of fifths applied to chords
- Madonna (detail) Gerolamo dai Libri 1526
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.