Scrabble word: TINCTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINCTURE exist?
Definitions of TINCTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substances that colors metals
- noun - an indication that something has been present
- noun - a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- noun - (pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution
- verb - fill, as with a certain quality
- verb - stain or tint with a color
- A coloring or dyeing substance; a pigment.
- An imparted color; a tint.
- A quality that colors, pervades, or distinguishes.
- A trace or vestige: “a faint tincture of condescension” (Robert Craft).
- A metal, color, or fur.
- To stain or tint with a color.
- To infuse, as with a quality; impregnate.
- verb - to apply a trace of color to