Scrabble word: TINCTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINCTURE exist?
Definitions of TINCTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substances that colors metals
- noun - an indication that something has been present
- noun - a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- noun - (pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution
- verb - fill, as with a certain quality
- verb - stain or tint with a color
- A coloring or dyeing substance; a pigment.
- An imparted color; a tint.
- A quality that colors, pervades, or distinguishes.
- A trace or vestige: “a faint tincture of condescension” (Robert Craft).
- A metal, color, or fur.
- To stain or tint with a color.
- To infuse, as with a quality; impregnate.
- verb - to apply a trace of color to
There are 8 letters in TINCTURE: C E I N R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINCTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINCTURE plus a wildcard: TINCTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINCTURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TINCTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.