Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TINCTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINCTURE exist?
Definitions of TINCTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substances that colors metals
- noun - an indication that something has been present
- noun - a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- noun - (pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution
- verb - fill, as with a certain quality
- verb - stain or tint with a color
- A coloring or dyeing substance; a pigment.
- An imparted color; a tint.
- A quality that colors, pervades, or distinguishes.
- A trace or vestige: “a faint tincture of condescension” (Robert Craft).
- A metal, color, or fur.
- To stain or tint with a color.
- To infuse, as with a quality; impregnate.
- v - to apply a trace of color to
There are 8 letters in TINCTURE: C E I N R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINCTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINCTURE plus a wildcard: TINCTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINCTURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TINCTURE
- Growery - Extract tincture
- How Best To Use Medical Marijuana Smoking vs Edibles and tinctures ...
- Purslane Liquid tincture
- BLOODROOT-tincture-herbal tincture-herbal remedy-antibacterial ...
- tincture uploaded to CureZone by Willowley On CureZone Image Gallery
- Make your own fresh herb tincture Liliths Apothecary Herbal Body ...
- LollipopsHard candy recipes anyone - Culinary Cannabis - Growery ...
- ... tinctureBenzoin tincture LiquidCompound Benzoin tincture Syrup
- Finding White Iodine to Treat Fungus Home Remedy - The Peoples ...