Scrabble word: COTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COTTER exist?
Definitions of COTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a peasant farmer in the Scottish Highlands
- noun - a medieval English villein
- noun - fastener consisting of a wedge or pin inserted through a slot to hold two other pieces together
- A bolt, wedge, key, or pin inserted through a slot in order to hold parts together.
- A cotter pin.
- adj - a pin or wedge used for fastening parts together [n -S] : COTTERED
There are 6 letters in COTTER: C E O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COTTER plus a wildcard: COTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COTTER
Images for COTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.