Scrabble word: OCTET
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCTET exist?
Definitions of OCTET in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- noun - eight performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of eight similar things considered as a unit
- noun - eight people considered as a unit
- noun - a musical composition written for eight performers
- A composition written for eight voices or eight instruments.
- A group of eight singers or eight instrumentalists.
- A group of eight: “A train of heavy wagons rumbled north on the Winnipeg Trail, drawn by octets of oxen, the drovers walking alongside” (Garrison Keillor).
- See octave (n.
- A set of eight valence electrons in an atom or ion, forming a stable configuration.
- noun - a group of eight