Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCTET
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCTET exist?
Definitions of OCTET in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- noun - eight performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of eight similar things considered as a unit
- noun - eight people considered as a unit
- noun - a musical composition written for eight performers
- A composition written for eight voices or eight instruments.
- A group of eight singers or eight instrumentalists.
- A group of eight: “A train of heavy wagons rumbled north on the Winnipeg Trail, drawn by octets of oxen, the drovers walking alongside” (Garrison Keillor).
- See octave (n.
- A set of eight valence electrons in an atom or ion, forming a stable configuration.
- n - a group of eight
There are 5 letters in OCTET: C E O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCTET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCTET plus a wildcard: OCTET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCTET
Images for OCTET
- Baryon-octet-small.svg (SVG file nominally 480 390 pixels ...
- Lets Dance Big Swing Band.
- The Liric and Graduate String Quartets perform Mendelssohns octet
- octet - Dictionnaire informatique DicoFR
- Examples of octet rule.
- Card 13 of 171
- Violations of the octet Rule - ChemWiki
- Three different tile set types are available for purchase The octet ...
- Chris Fidler Jazz-octet
- octet 25 - Tavoli - Equipaggiamento
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.