Scrabble word: OCTETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCTETS exist?
Definitions of OCTETS in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- noun - eight performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of eight similar things considered as a unit
- noun - eight people considered as a unit
- noun - a musical composition written for eight performers
- noun - a group of eight
There are 6 letters in OCTETS: C E O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCTETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCTETS plus a wildcard: OCTETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCTETS
Images for OCTETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.