Scrabble word: CONTEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTEST exist?
Definitions of CONTEST in dictionaries:
- noun - an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- noun - a struggle between rivals
- verb - to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation
- A struggle for superiority or victory between rivals.
- A competition, especially one in which entrants perform separately and are rated by judges.
- To compete or strive for.
- To struggle or compete; contend: contested with other bidders for the antique.
- verb - to compete for