Scrabble word: RECITATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECITATIONS exist?
Definitions of RECITATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - written matter that is recited from memory
- noun - a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
- noun - a regularly scheduled session as part of a course of study
- noun - systematic training by multiple repetitions
- verb - to quote as an authority or example
There are 11 letters in RECITATIONS: A C E I I N O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECITATIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECITATIONS plus a wildcard: RECITATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECITATIONS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECITATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.