Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ERISTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERISTIC exist?
Definitions of ERISTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who disputes
- noun - the art of logical disputation (especially if specious)
- adj - given to disputation for its own sake and often employing specious arguments
- One given to or expert in dispute or argument.
- The art or practice of disputation and polemics.
- n - an expert in debate
There are 7 letters in ERISTIC: C E I I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERISTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERISTIC plus a wildcard: ERISTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERISTIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERISTIC
- Caractersticas versin de LA BIBLIA DEL PEREGRINO Amrica ...
- CRITTeristic Will you be my friend
- Que es un dinosaurio Caractersticas que distinguen a
- Figuras Geometricas Figuras geometricas Figuras Geometricas y sus ...
- iphone 4s funciones y caracteristicas AplicacioniPad
- CRITTeristic Cute Pandas in the snow
- Mapas conceptuales Revistas Se Habla Guaro
- CRITTeristic We Heart Cute Cats
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.