Scrabble word: CITATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITATIONS exist?
Definitions of CITATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - an official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement
- noun - (law) the act of citing (as of spoken words or written passages or legal precedents etc.)
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- noun - a summons that commands the appearance of a party at a proceeding
- noun - thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1948
- verb - to quote as an authority or example
There are 9 letters in CITATIONS: A C I I N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CITATIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITATIONS plus a wildcard: CITATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITATIONS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CITATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.