Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRINITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRINITE exist?
Definitions of CRINITE in dictionaries:
- n - a fossil crinoid
There are 7 letters in CRINITE: C E I I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRINITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRINITE plus a wildcard: CRINITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRINITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRINITE
- ALMELA A. & REVILLA J. (1950) Especies fosilesnuevas del Devoniano ...
- Apiocrinites negevensis parts in the field (Matmor Formation ...
- Louisville Fossils and Beyond Cyathocrinites multbrachiatus Crinoid ...
- Full resolution (3920 2750 pixels file size 10.89 MB MIME ...
- CO2 in minerals of the cancrinite-sodali... - European Journal of
- crinite Post The Web of Young-Mo Kim
- Louisville Fossils and Beyond Caryocrinites persculptis Cystoid
- crinite Post The Web of Young-Mo Kim 13
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.