Scrabble word: INDIRECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDIRECT exist?
Definitions of INDIRECT in dictionaries:
- adj - having intervening factors or persons or influences
- adj - not direct in spatial dimension
- adj - descended from a common ancestor but through different lines
- adj - extended senses
- adj - not as a direct effect or consequence
- Diverging from a direct course; roundabout.
- Not proceeding straight to the point or object.
- Not forthright and candid; devious.
- Not directly planned for; secondary: indirect benefits.
- Reporting the exact or approximate words of another with such changes as are necessary to bring the original statement into grammatical conformity with the sentence in which it is included: indirect discourse.
- Involving, relating to, or being the proof of a statement by the demonstration of the impossibility or absurdity of the statement’s negation.
- adj - not direct