Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDIRECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDIRECT exist?
Definitions of INDIRECT in dictionaries:
- adj - having intervening factors or persons or influences
- adj - not direct in spatial dimension
- adj - descended from a common ancestor but through different lines
- adj - extended senses
- adj - not as a direct effect or consequence
- Diverging from a direct course; roundabout.
- Not proceeding straight to the point or object.
- Not forthright and candid; devious.
- Not directly planned for; secondary: indirect benefits.
- Reporting the exact or approximate words of another with such changes as are necessary to bring the original statement into grammatical conformity with the sentence in which it is included: indirect discourse.
- Involving, relating to, or being the proof of a statement by the demonstration of the impossibility or absurdity of the statement’s negation.
- adj - not direct
There are 8 letters in INDIRECT: C D E I I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDIRECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDIRECT plus a wildcard: INDIRECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDIRECT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDIRECT
- The indirect Method Produces Sources and Uses of Cash
- Immunofluorescence Molecular Localization in Cells and Tissues
- Le style indirect ou discours rapport consiste
- scope of work template
- Te Quedo totalmente - claro que me gustas o te tiro otra indirecta mas ...
- indirect Lighting
- Endodontic Treatment In Children Drkams Blog
- escalier clairage indirect
- Direct Speech indirect Speech
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.