Scrabble word: INTERDICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERDICT exist?
Definitions of INTERDICT in dictionaries:
- noun - an ecclesiastical censure by the Roman Catholic Church withdrawing certain sacraments and Christian burial from a person or all persons in a particular district
- noun - a court order prohibiting a party from doing a certain activity
- verb - destroy by firepower, such as an enemy's line of communication
- verb - command against
- To prohibit or place under an ecclesiastical or legal sanction.
- To forbid or debar, especially authoritatively.
- To cut or destroy (a line of communication) by firepower so as to halt an enemy’s advance.
- To confront and halt the activities, advance, or entry of: “the role of the FBI in interdicting spies attempting to pass US secrets to the Soviet Union” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A prohibition by court order.
- An ecclesiastical censure that excludes a person or district from participation in most sacraments and from Christian burial.
There are 9 letters in INTERDICT: C D E I I N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERDICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERDICT plus a wildcard: INTERDICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERDICT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERDICT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.