Is STRICT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRICT in various dictionaries:
- adj - rigidly accurate
- adj - (of rules) stringently enforced
- adj - characterized by strictness, severity, or restraint
- adj - incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj - severe and unremitting in making demands
- Precise; exact: a strict definition.
- Complete; absolute: strict loyalty.
- Kept within narrowly specific limits: a strict application of a law.
- Rigorous in the imposition of discipline: a strict parent.
- See Synonyms at severe.
- Conforming completely to established rule, principle, or condition: a strict vegetarian.
- Stiff, narrow, and upright.
- adv - kept within narrow and specific limits [adj STRICTER, STRICTEST] : STRICTLY
There are 6 letters in STRICT: C I R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRICT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRICT, to go: STRICT?
Rearrange the letters in STRICT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRICT
What's nearby STRICT
Lookup in Wiki for STRICT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRICT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRICT"