Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRICT exist?
Definitions of STRICT in dictionaries:
- adj - rigidly accurate
- adj - (of rules) stringently enforced
- adj - characterized by strictness, severity, or restraint
- adj - incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj - severe and unremitting in making demands
- Precise; exact: a strict definition.
- Complete; absolute: strict loyalty.
- Kept within narrowly specific limits: a strict application of a law.
- Rigorous in the imposition of discipline: a strict parent.
- See Synonyms at severe.
- Conforming completely to established rule, principle, or condition: a strict vegetarian.
- Stiff, narrow, and upright.
- adv - kept within narrow and specific limits [adj STRICTER, STRICTEST] : STRICTLY
There are 6 letters in STRICT: C I R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRICT plus a wildcard: STRICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRICT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRICT
- Does strict Success - Recognition Heroes
- ... which can affect your child if you behave as a strict parent are
- Dr. Laura Markham Whats Wrong With strict Parenting
- strict Teacher Wearing Eye Glasses Stock Photo - Image 17075900
- strict Teacher Stock Images - Image 24514494
- strict Business Girl Stock Images - Image 19389504
- strict Teacher Knowledge Galaxy
- ... cartoons and illustrations from ecartoonman strict Sargent Caricature
- strict teacher