Scrabble word: STRICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRICT exist?
Definitions of STRICT in dictionaries:
- adj - rigidly accurate
- adj - (of rules) stringently enforced
- adj - characterized by strictness, severity, or restraint
- adj - incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj - severe and unremitting in making demands
- Precise; exact: a strict definition.
- Complete; absolute: strict loyalty.
- Kept within narrowly specific limits: a strict application of a law.
- Rigorous in the imposition of discipline: a strict parent.
- See Synonyms at severe.
- Conforming completely to established rule, principle, or condition: a strict vegetarian.
- Stiff, narrow, and upright.
- adv - kept within narrow and specific limits [adj STRICTER, STRICTEST] : STRICTLY