Scrabble word: STRICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRICT exist?
Definitions of STRICT in dictionaries:
- adj - rigidly accurate
- adj - (of rules) stringently enforced
- adj - characterized by strictness, severity, or restraint
- adj - incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj - severe and unremitting in making demands
- Precise; exact: a strict definition.
- Complete; absolute: strict loyalty.
- Kept within narrowly specific limits: a strict application of a law.
- Rigorous in the imposition of discipline: a strict parent.
- See Synonyms at severe.
- Conforming completely to established rule, principle, or condition: a strict vegetarian.
- Stiff, narrow, and upright.
- adv - kept within narrow and specific limits [adj STRICTER, STRICTEST] : STRICTLY
There are 6 letters in STRICT: C I R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRICT plus a wildcard: STRICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRICT
Images for STRICT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.