Scrabble word: TRACTION
Is TRACTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRACTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
- noun - (orthopedics) the act of pulling on a bone or limb (as in a fracture) to relieve pressure or align parts in a special way during healing
- The act of drawing or pulling, especially the drawing of a vehicle or load over a surface by motor power.
- The condition of being drawn or pulled.
- Pulling power, as of a draft animal or an engine.
- Adhesive friction, as of a wheel on a track or a tire on a road.
- A sustained pull applied mechanically especially to the arm, leg, or neck so as to correct fractured or dislocated bones, overcome muscle spasms, or relieve pressure.
- adj - the act of pulling or drawing over a surface [n -S] : TRACTIVE
There are 8 letters in TRACTION: A C I N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACTION
Click to search all anagrams of TRACTION plus a wildcard: TRACTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRACTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRACTION
Lookup in Wiki for TRACTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.