Scrabble word: STRIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIATION exist?
Definitions of STRIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a number of tiny parallel grooves such as: the scratches left by a glacier on rocks or the streaks or ridges in muscle tissue
- noun - a stripe or stripes of contrasting color
- The state of being striated or having striae.
- One of a number of parallel lines or scratches on the surface of a rock that were inscribed by rock fragments embedded in the base of a glacier as it moved across the rock.
- The form taken by striae.
- A stria.
There are 9 letters in STRIATION: A I I N O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIATION plus a wildcard: STRIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.