Scrabble word: INTERACTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERACTION exist?
Definitions of INTERACTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a mutual or reciprocal action
- noun - (physics) the transfer of energy between elementary particles or between an elementary particle and a field or between fields
- The act or process of interacting.
- The state of undergoing interaction.
- Any of four fundamental ways in which elementary particles and bodies can influence each other, classified as strong, weak, electromagnetic, and gravitational.
There are 11 letters in INTERACTION: A C E I I N N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERACTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERACTION plus a wildcard: INTERACTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERACTION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERACTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.