Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTENT exist?
Definitions of CONTENT in dictionaries:
- noun - everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
- noun - what a communication that is about something is about
- noun - the proportion of a substance that is contained in a mixture or alloy etc.
- noun - the amount that can be contained
- noun - the sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned
- noun - the state of being contented with your situation in life
- noun - something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation
- verb - satisfy in a limited way
- verb - make content
- adj - satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are
- Often contents.
- Often contents.
- The substantive or meaningful part: “The brain is hungry not for method but for content, especially content which contains generalizations that are powerful, precise, and explicit” (Frederick Turner).
- The meaning or significance of a literary or artistic work.
- The proportion of a specified substance: Eggs have a high protein content.
- Desiring no more than what one has; satisfied.
- Contentment; satisfaction.
- verb - to provide fully with what is desired, expected, or needed
There are 7 letters in CONTENT: C E N N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTENT plus a wildcard: CONTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.