Scrabble word: SEDATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEDATION exist?
Definitions of SEDATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of reduced excitement or anxiety that is induced by the administrative of a sedative agent
- noun - the administration of a sedative agent or drug
- Reduction of anxiety, stress, irritability, or excitement by administration of a sedative agent or drug.
- The state or condition induced by a sedative.
- noun - the reduction of stress or excitement by the use of sedatives
There are 8 letters in SEDATION: A D E I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEDATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEDATION plus a wildcard: SEDATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEDATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEDATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.