Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROTTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTTED exist?
Definitions of ROTTED in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of decay usually accompanied by an offensive odor
- noun - (biology) the process of decay caused by bacterial or fungal action
- noun - unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- adj - damaged by decay
There are 6 letters in ROTTED: D E O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTTED plus a wildcard: ROTTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROTTED
- Grotte di Castellana
- How to fix these rotting floor joists - DIYbanter
- Il Parco Naturale Gola della Rossa
- HALOTERAPY CENTER SALE E SALUTE
- Les Coches la Plagne La Grotte du Yti
- Challenge My Hate List by rottedStamps on deviantART
- Living in Dryden Foundation Repair Part IV Sill Beam Replacement
- Lindsay Lohan needs some white strips and a dentist. STAT. blah blah ...
- This drawing is based on
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.