Scrabble word: REPETITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPETITION exist?
Definitions of REPETITION in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that repeats
- noun - the act of doing or performing again
- noun - the repeated use of the same word or word pattern as a rhetorical device
- The act or process or an instance of repeating or being repeated.
- A recitation or recital, especially of prepared or memorized material.
There are 10 letters in REPETITION: E E I I N O P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPETITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPETITION plus a wildcard: REPETITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPETITION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPETITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.