Scrabble word: PATENTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATENTED exist?
Definitions of PATENTED in dictionaries:
- verb - obtain a patent for
- verb - grant rights to
- verb - make open to sight or notice
- adj - (of devices and processes) protected by patent
- Characteristic of, unique to, or originated by a particular person or group: Throughout the campaign, the candidate refuted his rival’s criticisms with a series of patented responses.
- Protected or conferred by a patent or letters patent: a patented process.
- verb - to obtain a patent (a government grant protecting the rights of an inventor) on