Scrabble word: PATENTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATENTED exist?
Definitions of PATENTED in dictionaries:
- verb - obtain a patent for
- verb - grant rights to
- verb - make open to sight or notice
- adj - (of devices and processes) protected by patent
- Characteristic of, unique to, or originated by a particular person or group: Throughout the campaign, the candidate refuted his rival’s criticisms with a series of patented responses.
- Protected or conferred by a patent or letters patent: a patented process.
- verb - to obtain a patent (a government grant protecting the rights of an inventor) on
There are 8 letters in PATENTED: A D E E N P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATENTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATENTED plus a wildcard: PATENTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATENTED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATENTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.