Scrabble word: PARITIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARITIES exist?
Definitions of PARITIES in dictionaries:
- noun - (obstetrics) the number of liveborn children a woman has delivered
- noun - (mathematics) a relation between a pair of integers: if both integers are odd or both are even they have the same parity
- noun - (computer science) a bit that is used in an error detection procedure in which a 0 or 1 is added to each group of bits so that it will have either an odd number of 1's or an even number of 1's
- noun - (physics) parity is conserved in a universe in which the laws of physics are the same in a right-handed system of coordinates as in a left-handed system
- noun - functional equality
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- verb - to be equal to
There are 8 letters in PARITIES: A E I I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARITIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARITIES plus a wildcard: PARITIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARITIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARITIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.