Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INPATIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INPATIENT exist?
Definitions of INPATIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- Often used to modify another noun: an inpatient procedure; an inpatient facility.
There are 9 letters in INPATIENT: A E I I N N P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INPATIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INPATIENT plus a wildcard: INPATIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INPATIENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INPATIENT
- ... inpatient facility and Ambulatory Care Center in West ... www.visn1
- Organizational Structure - strategy levels examples advantages ...
- ... 72 nicu beds operating rooms 13 inpatient room size 390 square feet
- PENN Medicine News First Philadelphia inpatient Hospice Facility ...
- Hospital Claims 12-2 UB-04 Form Required Fields
- ... Care Case Management (PCCM) inpatientOutpatient Authorization Form
- Are inpatient drug and alcohol treatment centers always necessary ...
- ... Acute inpatient Rehabilitation Unit of Wise Regional Health System
- inpatient Care Patient Care Units Good Samaritan Hospital
- Source Press Ganey inpatient satisfaction surveys
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.