Scrabble word: INSERTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSERTION exist?
Definitions of INSERTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a message (spoken or written) that is introduced or inserted
- noun - the act of putting one thing into another
- The act or process of inserting.
- Something inserted, as an ornamental strip of lace or embroidery inserted between pieces of fabric.
- The point or mode of attachment of a skeletal muscle to the bone or other body part that it moves.
- The addition, as by mutation, of one or more nucleotides to a chromosome.
There are 9 letters in INSERTION: E I I N N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSERTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSERTION plus a wildcard: INSERTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSERTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSERTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.