Scrabble word: RELATIONSHIP
Is RELATIONSHIP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RELATIONSHIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a relation between people
- noun - a state of connectedness between people (especially an emotional connection)
- noun - a state involving mutual dealings between people or parties or countries
- noun - (anthropology) relatedness or connection by blood or marriage or adoption
- The condition or fact of being related; connection or association.
- Connection by blood or marriage; kinship.
- A particular type of connection existing between people related to or having dealings with each other: has a close relationship with his siblings.
- A romantic or sexual involvement.