Scrabble word: TAILSPIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAILSPIN exist?
Definitions of TAILSPIN in dictionaries:
- noun - loss of emotional control often resulting in emotional collapse
- noun - rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- The rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep, spiral spin.
- A loss of emotional control sometimes resulting in emotional collapse.
- verb - to spin headlong down toward earth
There are 8 letters in TAILSPIN: A I I L N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAILSPIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAILSPIN plus a wildcard: TAILSPIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAILSPIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAILSPIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.