Scrabble word: SHRAPNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRAPNEL exist?
Definitions of SHRAPNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - shell containing lead pellets that explodes in flight
- An artillery shell containing metal balls fused to explode in the air above enemy troops.
- The metal balls in such a weapon.
- Shell fragments from a high-explosive shell.
- noun - fragments from an exploding bomb, mine, or shell
There are 8 letters in SHRAPNEL: A E H L N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRAPNEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRAPNEL plus a wildcard: SHRAPNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRAPNEL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRAPNEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.