Scrabble word: PLINTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLINTH exist?
Definitions of PLINTH in dictionaries:
- noun - an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- A block or slab on which a pedestal, column, or statue is placed.
- The base block at the intersection of the baseboard and the vertical trim around an opening.
- A continuous course of stones supporting a wall.
- A square base, as for a vase.
- noun - a stone or slab upon which a column or pedestal rests
There are 6 letters in PLINTH: H I L N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLINTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLINTH plus a wildcard: PLINTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLINTH
Images for PLINTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.