Scrabble word: LIAISON
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIAISON exist?
Definitions of LIAISON in dictionaries:
- noun - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- noun - a channel for communication between groups
- An instance or a means of communication between different groups or units of an organization, especially in the armed forces.
- One that maintains communication: served as the President’s liaison with Congress.
- A close relationship, connection, or link.
- An adulterous relationship; an affair.
- Pronunciation of the usually silent final consonant of a word when followed by a word beginning with a vowel, especially in French.
- noun - a means for maintaining communication