Scrabble word: LIAISON
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIAISON exist?
Definitions of LIAISON in dictionaries:
- noun - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- noun - a channel for communication between groups
- An instance or a means of communication between different groups or units of an organization, especially in the armed forces.
- One that maintains communication: served as the President’s liaison with Congress.
- A close relationship, connection, or link.
- An adulterous relationship; an affair.
- Pronunciation of the usually silent final consonant of a word when followed by a word beginning with a vowel, especially in French.
- noun - a means for maintaining communication
There are 7 letters in LIAISON: A I I L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIAISON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIAISON plus a wildcard: LIAISON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIAISON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIAISON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.