Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPHITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPHITE exist?
Definitions of OPHITE in dictionaries:
- A mottled green rock composed of diabase.
- Any of various green rocks, such as serpentine.
- adj - an igneous rock [n -S] : OPHITIC
There are 6 letters in OPHITE: E H I O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPHITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPHITE plus a wildcard: OPHITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPHITE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPHITE
- ophite Diagrams - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Concert rock - ophite au Glazart - Paris (France) samedi 6 octobre ...
- Dco ophite style urbain port de clic Sidoniepandora ...
- ophite -
- ophite des Pyrnes peut renfermer
- ophite Diagrams Serpents Alchemy Nina Sastri The Sophian ...
- FileQuartier de lophite.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Annule Des panneaux ludiques et dco chez ophite
- ophite soffre le titre - Football LaDpche.fr
- ophite massive - Saint Pandelon
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.