Scrabble word: HOSTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSTILE exist?
Definitions of HOSTILE in dictionaries:
- noun - troops belonging to the enemy's military forces
- adj - characterized by enmity or ill will
- adj - not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- adj - impossible to bring into friendly accord
- adj - very unfavorable to life or growth
- adj - unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company ( used of attempts to buy or take control of a business)
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of an enemy: hostile forces; hostile acts.
- Feeling or showing enmity or ill will; antagonistic: a hostile remark.
- Unfavorable to health or well-being; inhospitable or adverse: a hostile climate.
- An antagonistic person or thing.
- An enemy in warfare.
- noun - an unfriendly person
There are 7 letters in HOSTILE: E H I L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSTILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOSTILE plus a wildcard: HOSTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOSTILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOSTILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.