Scrabble word: HOSTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSTILE exist?
Definitions of HOSTILE in dictionaries:
- noun - troops belonging to the enemy's military forces
- adj - characterized by enmity or ill will
- adj - not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- adj - impossible to bring into friendly accord
- adj - very unfavorable to life or growth
- adj - unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company ( used of attempts to buy or take control of a business)
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of an enemy: hostile forces; hostile acts.
- Feeling or showing enmity or ill will; antagonistic: a hostile remark.
- Unfavorable to health or well-being; inhospitable or adverse: a hostile climate.
- An antagonistic person or thing.
- An enemy in warfare.
- noun - an unfriendly person